Head Snezana Sokolova, MA
contact phone: 3119-628
Sector for human resources and professional support of the Director in its scope of work includes the following activities and works:
1. in cooperation with line bodies prepares proposals for adoption of laws, drafts and proposals of laws and other regulations and general acts in its scope and in the field of sports and youth;
2. takes care of the implementation of the laws and other regulations in the field of sports and youth;
3. gives expert opinion on issues regulated by laws, on drafts and proposals of laws and other regulations and general acts related to the activity of the Agency for Youth and Sports;
4. prepares the agreements that cause legal implications for the Agency for Youth and Sports and gives proposals and opinions on them;
5. prepares analyzes, elaborations, reviews, information, reports and other materials under the authority of the Agency for Youth and Sports;
6. Participates in the preparation and proposal of plans and programs for realization of the function of the Agency for Youth and Sports and the activities;
7. prepares programs, plans and strategies for promotion and presentation of the activities and work of the Agency for Youth and Sports;
8. prepares analyzes, elaborations, reviews, information, reports and other materials within the competence of the Agency in the field of public relations and free access to public information and prepares materials and documents for press conferences of the Agency for Youth and Sports;
9. maintains with information the website of the Agency for Youth and Sports;
10. in cooperation with line bodies prepares proposals for adoption of laws, drafts and proposals of laws and other regulations and general acts from
11. takes care of the implementation of the laws and other regulations in the field of public relations and the free access to public information gives expert opinion regarding the same;
12. collects requests for free access to public information and prepares, maintains and updates a list of public information in the Agency for Youth and Sports; 13. informs the public about regulations that refer to the competence of the Agency for Youth and Sports, related to the register of regulations published in the Official Gazette;
14. issues information bulletins and other forms of information;
15. Coordinates and implements the activities in the field of general and technical affairs and needs for the Agency for Youth and Sports.
16. coordinates and organizes the activities that represent administrative-professional support to the function of the Director,
17. organizes, coordinates and implements the work related to the realization of cooperation with the departments in the Agency, as well as with the other bodies of the state administration, the working bodies formed by the competent bodies; local self-government units, public institutions and services, public enterprises and other organizations and institutions;
18. prepares minutes, decisions, decisions, recommendations, conclusions and other documents and organizes the preparation of analyzes, programs and plans that are in the competence of the Director or arise as a task from the meetings and meetings and is responsible for their storage and handling.
19. unites and systematizes the work procedures, subject plans and programs proposed by the departments and sectors, as well as the plans for material-technical equipping of the departments and the programs for professional development of the employees in them and, after their formalization by the Director of The Agency is responsible for their implementation,
20. performs activities related to legal matters in the field of national laws and other regulations; international regulations, agreements and other international legal acts; preparation of normative acts; legal acts for professional-administrative, general and administrative matters,
21. proposes a program for professional development of the employees in the sector,
22. prepares drafts and proposals of regulations, as well as decrees, decisions and solutions, information that the Agency proposes to the Government for their adoption and gives expert opinions on laws and other regulations and general acts when requested by the Agency by authorized structures of the Government and other state administration bodies, as well as other professional services of the Agency,
23. prepares acts in the field of labor relations and labor law,
24. organizes the representations of the Agency before the competent courts and other bodies (leads and represents in administrative procedures and administrative disputes and represents the body in the proceedings before the courts in the Republic of Macedonia in cooperation and coordination with the Public Attorney’s Office).
25. monitors and records all laws and bylaws that are published in the Official Gazette and provides professional assistance in their use;
26. organizes the activities for verification of all legal documents that are prepared and forwarded for signature to the Director and guarantees their legal validity, 27. performs documentation processing of the indebted acts: arranging, archiving, categorization and selection and processing and destruction of documents and acts of the Agency and takes care of proper storage of all seals and stamps used in the department.
28. controls the archive work in the Agency for Youth and Sports and takes care of the archive material of the Agency for Youth and Sports;
29. provides professional assistance in archival and office work in the sectors and departments of the Agency.
30. cooperates with the State Archive of the Republic of North Macedonia; realizes accommodation, storage, protection and provision of the documentary material and the archive material as well as inventory of the material that should be destroyed.
31. monitors, organizes and coordinates the implementation of the contractual obligations of the agencies and services to the Agency.
32. performs planning, implementation, management, administration and maintenance of systems and networks in the field of informatics for the needs of the Agency,
33. organizes the information support of the Agency and performs planning, implementation, management and administration of networks and information systems for the needs of the Agency;
34. distributes, installs and upgrades the information equipment and takes care of its smooth operation;
35. performs installation, control and upgrade of protection systems;
36. monitors the traffic and the use of information systems;
37. creates, administers and excludes users of information systems according to predefined criteria;
38. implements official e-mail in the Agency and administers its users;
39. maintains the information equipment and information systems in the Agency;
40. hands over the defective information means in the competent service center;
41. keeps records of the information equipment owned by the Agency;
42. organizes the development of information projects, gives expert opinions,
43. plans, implements, manages, administers and maintains the telecommunication systems of the Agency;
44. proposes working procedures for the department and after their formalization is responsible for their implementation,
45. cooperates with the operators in the fixed and mobile telephony;
46. inspects and prepares reports on the amount of monthly expenses in telephony;
47. prepares a subject plan for the work of the sector, proposes a financial plan for the work of the sector and prepares a plan for material and technical equipment of the sector,
48. proposes a program for professional development of the employees in the department,
49. transmits written instructions and information from the Director to the departments and departments regarding the execution of the works and tasks in the Agency takes care of their timely execution,
50. prepares and distributes materials for the collegium and keeps minutes,
51. organizes individual meetings with heads of departments, as well as meetings with outsiders and keeping minutes if necessary,
52. keeps a reminder for visits, meetings and meetings of the Director and Deputy Director and organizes the reception of clients,
53. organizes the timely signing of materials and documents related to legal and other deadlines,
54. organizes the keeping of the records of the means for representation,
55. organizes the supply of the Director and Deputy Director with technical and other means,
56. organizes the affairs related to the transportation of the Director as well as other activities related to their timely and efficient operation,
57. coordinates, organizes, directs, monitors, records and implements all activities related to the representation of the Agency, its function and the undertaken activities, in public,
58. prepares annual, quarterly and monthly public relations plans, which define the target groups, the purpose, the occasion, the content, the manner and the dynamics of the address, the manner of recording and documenting the address, as well as monitoring and documenting the achieved effect in target group,
59. prepares and organizes press conferences and briefings, prepares announcements and submits them to the media for publication, prepares and distributes propaganda material for the needs of the Agency, submits invitations for activities organized by the Agency, sends congratulations on his behalf on appropriate occasions, organizes visits to the Agency by interested groups and individuals.
60. establishes and organizes the protocol for all important events that take place in the Agency (visits, meetings, press conferences, briefings).
61. collects, selects, classifies and analyzes information contained in the media and the Internet relating to the Agency and its activities;
62. cooperates with the media houses in the country on the basis of a developed cooperation strategy, as well as cooperates and coordinates activities with external agencies for analysis of public opinion and behavior.
63. proposes, organizes and implements a media campaign for the needs of the Agency.